Genetic Forensic Expert
PROOF OF LEGAL PATERNITY: At Genolife we have a certified forensic expert.
The genetic tests are today one of the most forceful tests for human identification and determination of kinship. In some cases, the legal issue requires the presence of a forensic expert; The function of the forensic expert is to analyze the results and control the conservation of, among others, the chain of custody, conditions for collecting samples, generating an opinion, etc.
Due to the great importance of having an expert to validate legal tests, Genolife offers expert forensic advisory service, from being present in the sample, to later on to carry out the studies and analyzes, to The purpose is to verify that everything is done according to international standards, the correct protection of the chain of custody, and the veracity of the results.
Function that the expert complies
- You must be aware of the case in all its details and be of absolute confidence for the client.
- Must advise on the protocol of how to present and perform the paternity test.
- It must perform the sampling of the biological tests, and control the chain of custody of the same and the analysis of the tests.
- You must make the opinion of the test and take it to the court personally.
- You must attend the court to ratify the opinion and in cases of controversy answer the questions of the judge.
In Genolife we have an expert witness accredited by the Supreme Court of Justice of the State of Sonora.